CANCER CAUSES AND PREVENTION
- About 70 percent of cancers cause by environmental factors. Forty percent of male cancers in India link with Tobacco, pan, betelnut, Slaked lime, Cigarette, Bidi, bukka puffing, heavy consumption of alcoholic drinks.
- Occupational exposure to industrial pollutants such as asbestos, nickel, tar, soot, and high doses of X-rays can lead to skin and lung cancer. Other factors are viral infections, trauma, malnutrition and hormone imbalance.
- Consumption of very hot food causes intestine cancer. Other causes are Overweight, excessive use of die in hair, meat roast on iron rods, burnt food items, excessive consumption of cold drinks.
- Weight control, Get rid of negative thinking, Avoid confectionary, fast food, junk food and synthetic food.
- Do not consume cold drinks containing salt and nitrates, tinned food etc.
- Cancer is control by using vitamin B6 and folic acid.
- Use olive oil to reduce the possibility of intestine cancer.
- Sexual relation with more than one person should avoid preventing cancer.
- Fruits and vegetables should take regularly to avoid heart Cancer.
- Take fresh air and follow gentle outdoor exercises, such as walking.
- Drink Green or herbal tea thrice daily.
- Protect your teeth from infection.
- Keep the atmosphere light, stress-free, cheerful, spiritual, and positive. Laugh wholeheartedly and enjoy games. Do not angry.