CANCER CAUSES AND PREVENTION
- About 70 per cent of cancers are caused by environmental factors.Forty per cent of male cancers in India are linked with Tobacco, pan, betelnut, Slaked lime, Cigarette, Bidi, bukka puffing, heavy consumption of alcoholic drinks.
- Occupational exposure to industrial pollutants such as asbestos, nickel, tar, soot, and high doses of X-rays can lead to skin and lung cancer.Other factors are viral infections, trauma, malnutritions and hormone imbalance.
- Consumption of very hot food causes intestine cancer.Other causes are Over weight, Excessive use of die in hair, meat roasted on iron rods,burnt food items, Excessive consumption of cold drinks.
- Weight control, Get rid of negative thinking, Avoid confectionary ,fast food , junk food and synthetic food.
- Do not consume cold drinks containing salt and niterates, tinned food etc.
- Cancer can be controlled by using vitamin B6 and folic acid.
- Use olive oil to reduce the possibility of intestine cancer.
- Sexual relation with more than one person should be avoided to prevent cancer.
- Fruits and vegetables should take regularly to avoid heart Cancer.
- Take fresh air and follow gentle out door exercises, such as walking.
- Drink Green or herbal tea thrice daily.
- Protect your teeth from infection.
- Keep the atmosphere light, stress free, cheerful, spritual, and positive.Laugh whole heartedly and enjoy games.Do not angry.