Dear Readers, Today Let’s discuss about Diabetes Symptoms Causes and best Treatment, Causes of Diabetes, Symptoms of Diabetes, Treatment and Diet for Diabetes. Diabetes is nutritional disorder abnormally elevated level of blood glucose and urine excess glucose. Diabetes is a lack of insulin in the body which leads to abnormality in the metabolism of carbohydrate, fat and protein.
From the time immemorial diabetes is known to medical science world. Its increasing day by day in more advanced countries due to more generous food supply.
Infants to elder in all age group people diabetes occur. Mostly it occurs middle age or old aged persons.
To know about Type 1 Diabetes and Type 2 Diabetes, Diabetes Diet and Signs of diabetes Click Here http://www.sazworld.com/2015/11/type1-diabetes-type2-diabetes.html
Causes of Diabetes
Biological doctors described diabetes as prosperity disease which is caused by over eating food, refined carbohydrates, sugar, fats and proteins. Taking excess food taxes the pancreas and effect the normal activity.
The persons with obesity and severe obesity have the higher risk of diabetes. Worry, grief and anxiety have the bad influence on the metabolism. Diabetes also associated with organic disorders like tuberculosis, cancer and cerebral disease. Heredity also leads to diabetes.
Symptoms of Diabetes
Normally one and half litres urine is passed daily but in diabetic condition urine is passed from four to twenty litres. Most of the time diabetic patient feels thirsty and hungry. The patient eats now and then but does not put on weight. The patient gets tired both mentally and physically.
He suffers from anaemia, itching, constipation, weakness and palpitation. He always feels and looks drowsy and has a lower sex urge comparing to normal person.
Treatment and Diet for Diabetes
- Any diabetes successful method should be removal of disease actual cause and patient’s health level building up. The best treatment for diabetes is diet.
- Diet contains high quality alkaline diet, vegetables, low fat, low calories, nuts, fruits, whole wheat bread and dairy products.
- Starchy and cooked foods should be avoided. The following diet is best for diabetic person.
- Take luke hot water with lemon juice in it early in the morning on empty stomach.
- For breakfast patient should take fresh fruits, whole wheat bread, soaked prunes with fresh milk and butter.
- For lunch Steamed or light cooked green vegetables such as tomato, cabbage, cauliflower, turnip, spinach, asparagus and mushrooms two or three whole wheat chapatis and glass of curd or buttermilk.
- Mid afternoon the patient should take a glass of fresh fruit or vegetable juice.
- For dinner a bowl of fresh season vegetable salad sprinkle black pepper, salt and home made cottage cheese.
- Before going to bed take a glass of hot milk.
- Bitter gourd seeds need to add in food in powder form. Boil bitter gourd pieces in water for 10 minutes and make decoction and take it daily.
- Jambul fruit and seeds is excellent remedy for diabetes because of its effect on pancreas.
- The patient should avoid coffee, tea, cocoa, sugar, white bread, white flour products, chocolates, sweets, pies, pastries, pudding and alcoholic drinks.
- Manganese is an excellent remedy, which produce natural insulin in the body. It is found in outer covering of nuts, citrus fruits, green leaves and grains. The patient should take zinc and B complex vitamins.
- Diabetes patient should follow exercises like jogging, light games and swimming. Yogic asanas like shalabhasana, bhujangasana, dhanurasana, sarvangasana, paschimottanasana, shavasana and halasana.
- Yogic kriyas like kunjal and jalaneti.
- Pranayamas like anuloma-viloma, kapalbhati ad ujjai are highly recommended for diabetic patients. If want to know regarding these all exercises please check in Google search.
- The diabetic patient should avoid worries and endeavour to be more easy going should not take more stress and strain.
Note: If any serious health problem please consult to your doctor immediately. In case of Pregnant women or any other serious health problem then the above tips should be followed under the guidance of your health-care practitioner.
So, these were the tips on Diabetes Symptoms Causes and best Treatment. Let me know your views on the topic in the comments. If you like this article please share and rate it. I will come back with new posts for Health, Recipes and Herbal Beauty tips soon.
Keep visiting Take Care