Dear Readers, Today the topic is Car Driving-Healing Lower Back pain and Posture Fatigue Risk, Correct car seat design for posture, Protect the Spine from Vibrations. Car driving posture should be correct while driving if posture is not correct, sitting in a tense, slumped and cramped position invites lower back strain and postural fatigue. Poor driving position or car seat design is highly risky for a backache and lower back pain.
All who care for their back, the spine must pay attention to their car seat design. Tractor drivers mostly suffer from spine pain and lower back pain. Buses and trains passenger’s spine bounced up and down. People who commute more than 32 kilometers in a day have double risk of disc injury.
It is estimated in the USA that more than 8 million workers facing occupational vibration which leads to diseases like back pain, dead finger, piles, hernias and varicose veins. Russia official reports suggest the third common cause of occupational sickness is disease due to vibration which is characterized by back pain, nausea, headache, rapid fatigue, and indigestion.
To know about What is Piriformis syndrome?- A backache and Spine-Health, Sciatic Nerve and Piriformis Muscle, Detect the Piriformis Muscles, Relief for Piriformis Pain Click Here http://www.sazworld.com/2015/10/piriformis-backache-spine-heal.html
Correct car seat design for posture
- Car seat with firm squab should have the facility of adjustments to avoid strain on the back.
- A seat which, has total adjustments to sit comfortably while driving such as Steering wheel can be gripped without taking back away from seat support and without slumping forward, without strengthening knee depress pedal of the break fully, your seat should be movable backward or forward to adjust as per your height. Do these modifications with help of mechanic.
- A seat should be with complete lumbar support.
- When corners are taken it should provide a degree of lateral support to prevent the spine from rolling. Belt must wear while driving as it not only prevents to slump forward but also gives support to the spine.
Protect the Spine from Vibrations
Human is very sensitive to vibrations. Protect the spine from vibrations while you drive a car or any other four wheelers.
1. Car ride should comfortable and smooth. A few years ago a study carried out in the New Haven and Hartford Connecticut, USA confirmed that the people who are more prone to disc injuries are motorists than nonmotorists. Japanese, Swedish and French cars vibrate lower average frequencies than German and American cars.
2. More vibration throws stress on the lumbar spine. Keep the speed at average as vibrations grow stronger when the speed is beyond its limit.
3. To sudden knocks and rattles attend immediately while driving.
4. Wheels of the car should be in good balance as vibration transmitted to the steering column via the front wheels. Time to time have wheel expert balance. Check if odd lumps of mud on the car wheels which throw the car out of balance and creates vibration.
To know more about how to overcome back pain, Lower Back pain and Spine-Health Read my next articles.
Note: If any serious health problem please consult your doctor immediately. In case of Pregnant women or any other serious health problem then the above tips should be followed under the guidance of your health-care practitioner.
So, these were the tips on Car Driving-Healing Lower Back pain and Posture Fatigue Risk. Let me know your views on the topic in the comments. If you like this article please share and rate it. I will come back with new posts for Health, Recipes, and Herbal Beauty tips soon.
Keep visiting Take Care