Dear Readers, Henna (Mehandi) is an excellent herb for hair. People are using it for ages. Mostly ancient Egyptian women used it to enhance hair beauty. It is known as herbal dye. Men and women worry about their premature greying of hair. The growth of grey hair cannot be stopped by picking out grey hair. By applying henna one can turn their grey hair into black.
It also provide conditioning, nourishing and colouring to the hair. It makes the hair smooth, shiny and soft. Always apply henna in dry hair. If want to apply henna only for conditioning then apply in oily hair. never apply henna without mixing egg or amla etc, in it as it prevent dryness in hair.
Method how to Apply Henna
Comb the hair before applying henna. From the crown area take thin strand of hair and apply henna on it. after applying henna twist the strand into a tiny bun. Then from the rear take thin strand and apply henna on it and go on setting one by one into buns by using opposite directions. For the fron hair also follow the same pattern.
- After applying henna leave on for 1 hour. Make it a point that white hair get turn in red colour.
- Hair henna is excellent for conditioning.
- Never use black mehandi to dye hair as it contain chemicals.
- Henna powder mix with tea or coffee decoction and soak for 30 minutes.
- Henna is cool for the body so to cool down the body temperature it is applied on palms, hands, legs and in the hair.
- Never apply henna on children hair as it may effects their health.
- People who are suffering with cold leave on mehandi in hair only for 1 hour others can retain it up to 3 hours or as per requirement. Such people can take hot drink like coffee or tea etc after applying henna.
Want to know more about Spa-Hair Conditioning? Click Here Spa-Hair Conditioning-Hair Treatment
Henna For Dry Hair
Take amla powder 100gms, henna 200gms, one egg yolk, coffee two teaspoon and curd one tea spoon all these ingredients mix well together and soak for 2 hours. Then apply henna on hair by using the steps given above. Leave on for 1 hours and wash off.
Henna For Oily
Take amla 100 gms, henna 100 gms, coffee 2 teaspoon, half cup curd, lemon juice 5 drops and one egg yolk mix all these ingredients well and soak for 1 hour. Apply henna on hair by following the method which is given above. Leave on for 1 hour and wash off.
This is about Henna Conditioning-Method how to Apply Henna-Henna For Dry Hair-Henna For Oily Hair Remedies. Let me know your views on the topic in the comments. If you like this article please share and rate it in order to create awareness about Natural beauty and Health. I will come back with new posts for Health, Recipes and Herbal Beauty tips soon.
Keep visiting Take Care