Dear Readers, Eyes are invaluable. It is called windows to the soul by philosophers. Yet they are probably most neglected organs by the people. The testimony to this is the fact that fifty percent of our population is wearing glasses. At birth only 3 percent of the population have eye problems, and other 70 percent of the population during their life time run into some kind of trouble with eye sight.
More often than not, people remain unaware of the actual problems. Since most of the hidden problems of the eyes cannot be proved by normal eye examinations, as a result they go untreated and become more severe. So it is necessary to take proper care of our eyes even they are healthy right now, they need care to prevent further problems.
Eyes Strengthening Exercise 1
- Stand relaxed on your feet about a foot apart facing a wall, hands loosely hanging by the sides.
- Turn your whole body slowly, head and shoulders together, to the right side, by raising the left heel and turn it outward, until the head and shoulders facing the wall on the right with 90 degrees movement.
- Now come back to the original position, and lower the left heel foot.
- Now turn left side another 90 degrees, by raising the right foot heel outward.
- Make this whole movement through a circle of 180 degree without a jerk or pause.
- Notice that the still objects appears to slide past in a direction oppose to you as you swing.
- Make sure that your swing is restricted on either side restricted to 90 degrees.
- Ensure that the foot remains fixed on the ground firmly, on the side to which you are swinging, and the other foot heel is raised and turn outward.
- While transferring the weight from one foot to another, just do it when you are about to facing the wall.
- A good rhythm of three seconds is necessary for each side.
Do you want to know more about Variable Sway? Read my next articles
This is about Strengthening The Eyes-Swaying. Let me know your views on the topic in the comments. If you like this article please share and rate it in order to create awareness about Natural beauty and Health. I will come back with new posts for Health, Recipes and Herbal Beauty tips soon.
Keep visiting Take Care