Dear Readers, Swaying exercises can be done in any position standing or sitting. While practising this exercise it is better to practice in standing position which is more advantageous as there will be more balance on feet, and when the whole body brought into play there will be more rhythm. To gain the sense of relaxation of nerves, body and mind each individual takes their own time.
It is important to give your few minutes to one form of exercise and then practice another exercise. Never stick to any particular exercise for long time. Practise all exercises one by one.
Vision Improvement Exercise 1
- Hold a book about foot away in front of you.
- In between the book and your face hold a finger of other hand.
- In the opposite direction notice the finger movement even slightly as you move your head.
- Mentally practice this exercise for a few minutes till you get the feeling of the finger is swaying in to and fro direction across the book as you turn your head to either side.
Exercise for vision 2
- Take a convenient-size cardboard and make three inches hole in the centre of the board.
- Keep this board flat in front of an open page of a book.
- Now move the card along the line to the right side slowly, and observe it will appear as though the words are moving to the left side.
- Practise it with one eye at a time you will feel the effect is more noticeable.
- This is very beneficial exercise in treating presbyopia.
Long Swing Exercise
A simple movement of the body or head alone is done in swaying, without moving the whole body. But while practicing the long swing, the whole body gets turned. The main objective of swing is to increase and secure the sense of balance and poise, an easy movement which is physical while the mind appreciate the opposite direction movement of still objects in the background.
The swing facilitates a greater degree of physical movement. Apart from vision improvement it is also useful in some insomnia cases.
Do you want to know more about strengthening the eyes-Swaying? Read my next articles
This is about Best Vision Improvement Exercises-Swaying-Long Swing. Let me know your views on the topic in the comments. If you like this article please share and rate it in order to create awareness about Natural beauty and Health. I will come back with new posts for Health, Recipes and Herbal Beauty tips soon.
Keep visiting Take Care