Dear Readers, It is a truism the nearby stationery objects appear as moving in opposite direction when you are moving. Follow Eye Care Exercises-Swaying for Vision Improvement. When you are in train which is moving at some speed, look out of the window all the things looks like moving in opposite direction at the same speed. This is an illusion that degrees vary in all circumstances in which we are moving.
Move around in a room first the objects will appear as shifting and then it will look like their position is shifting either to the right side or left side of us. This also an illusion, for it is we who are moving, and not the objects.
Eye Care Exercise 1
- Comfortably stand with your feet a few inches apart from each other, at the sides hands should be hanging loosely, or in front clasped loosely.
- One side sway the whole body, stay about one foot from the body, the body weight will be on one foot.
- Sway back to the original position, repeat the same on the other side and the body weight will be on other foot.
- While practicing this exercise make sure that the foot are firmly placed on the ground.
- At the hips or neck never bend but ensure that the shoulders, head and hip all move together while practicing exercise.
- The swaying time should be only for 2 seconds for each side.
- Practice this exercise for few minutes till you feel that you are getting the easy sense of physical balance, then you close your eyes and try the same again and again till you get the easy balance with your eyes closed or open.
Eye Care Exercise 2
- In the middle of a room sit comfortably in a chair facing a chart on a wall.
- One hand fingertips hold about a foot from your face, and in line with the chart middle.
- With the help of the other hand you can support your elbow.
- To the left side turn your head very slowly, and your hand will look like moving from the middle of the chart over to the right side at just with the same speed.
- Now close your eyes and visualise the same hand movement across the chart.
- Mentally practise by focusing on the hand at near distance and change the focus to the chart at long distance, be conscious while you are moving the objects also move.
Do you want to know more about Vision Correction Exercises-Swaying? Read my next articles
This is about Eye Care Exercises-Swaying. Let me know your views on the topic in the comments. If you like this article please share and rate it in order to create awareness about Natural beauty and Health. I will come back with new posts for Health, Recipes and Herbal Beauty tips soon.
Keep visiting Take Care