Dear Readers, Don’t miss it if you love your hair. Despite of so much knowledge, many of us ignore hair problem which is basic facts. To take proper hair care, and to prevent hair loss and alopecia it is essential to possess to get basic knowledge about it.
How much hair does one have on their head? Let’s see 🙂
Adult has around 120,000 to 140,000 hair, which depends on the health and genetic conditions. The growth of human hair every month is 1.25 cm. Hair grows 1000 days and rest for 100 days. The average life span of a strand hair is about five years. After five years hair follicles shrink becomes weak and remain as static until it brushed out or it falls.
Within few months new hair growth starts and the replacement of fallen hair takes place. In a day the average of hair fall is about 100 per day. According to the health of a person, stress factors and nutrition hair fall figure varies. So don’t worry about the amount of hair fall per day, in due course of time they keep getting replaced.
Want to know more about Best Hair Style? Click Here Best Hair Style-Different Types of Haircuts
Thinning of Hair
If the person is not taking proper diet it may lead to thinning of hair. The thinning of hair problem starts when there is no replacement of the fallen hair in the hair follicle. Inadequate blood supply to the scalp, hormonal or glandular changes, stress or bad health could be the cause of this problem.
Hair is made of keratin which is strong protein and it contains 21 different types of amino acids. The shaft of the hair is consists of the cuticle, medulla and cortex. I don’t want to explain deep about it let me explain about the causes of hair fall.
What are the causes of Hair loss?
There are five factors which lead to hair loss which is as follows.
- Frequent child birth, high fever, haemorrhages, severe mental stress, surgical shock and strain. However these factors are reversible within time and hair growth resumes after 3-4 months.
- Diffuse alopecia, it is endocrinal in origin, this problem can be due to hypo or hyper thyroidism, diabetes mellitus if it is properly not controlled and pregnancy etc.
- Intake of drugs like thallium, anti cancer, anti-thyrotoxicosis drugs, bismuth heavy metal leads to hair loss which is irreversible. Excess vitamin A also cause hair fall but it is reversible within time.
- Nutritional deficiencies of proteins zinc, iron etc causes hair loss but after little care this factor is totally reversible.
- Chronic diffuse alopecia, which is androgenic in origin. This leads to baldness mostly seen in males; this can neither be prevented nor cured in earlier days. Today the technology and modern science knowledge made life so easy and there are few remedies and medicines which cure baldness. To cure Baldness and home remedies read this article Hair Fall-Bald-Hair Growth Treatment.
Hair Care Food to Prevent Hair Loss and for Quick Hair Growth
Hair food makes the hair strong, silky, shiny and colourful. It removes diseases of hair and scalp problems. It also works as conditioning for the hair. It works as deep cleansing for the scalp and prevents hair-falling.
Take long-plum powder, curd, sandal, soap berry, Indian pennywort, eclipta, bitter neem leaves, fenugreek seeds, orange-peel, rose-petals, juice of gourd and jasmine flowers mix all ingredients well. Henna powder lovers can ad henna powder 2 teaspoon in it. Mix this mixture and soak for 3 hours.
Apply this mixture after 3 hours on hair by following the steps given in this article Henna Conditioning-Method how to Apply Henna-Henna For Dry Hair-Henna For Oily Hair Remedies and leave on for 45 minutes.
Then wash off hair with normal hair. Dry hair with clean towel and do oil massage gently. Next day wash off hair with shampoo. Need to soak the mixture for 3 hours before application to get best result. This is also known as protein pack for hair. Use and share your experience.
This is about Secret of Hair Fall Revealed- Hair Care Food to Prevent Hair Loss and for Quick Hair Growth Holistic Remedies. Let me know your views on the topic in the comments. If you like this article please share and rate it in order to create awareness about Natural beauty and Health. I will come back with new posts for Health, Recipes and Herbal Beauty tips soon.
Keep visiting Take Care